Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MY THOUGHTS ON "NOTORIOUS"

So a couple of friends and I went and checked out the Notorious B.I.G.'s bio-pic "NOTORIOUS".
I was a little skeptical about seeing it, but since I vividly remember that time-frame in the mid-nineties, I had to see for myself. The movies was not as cheesy as I originally expected.
We go from Big's days as a Bed-Stuy Street Pharmacist, to Hip Hop Royalty in around 2 hours.
I believe they portrayed Biggie in a decent and human light. The actress who played Lil Kim was off the chain as the Queen-Bee.

The movie did several people dirty though:
Lil Cease: Looked 14 the whole time
Tupac: Portrayed as a MARK
Puffy: The Biggest MARK ever for capitalizing on your man's death. Peep the youtube footage of Diddy saying BIG wasn't supposed to be in L.A. when he was Murdered.


No comments:

Post a Comment