Tuesday, January 27, 2009

EXTENDO, NOT PRETENDO

This is for all my folkz out there, all over the world doin' it real

GOJIRA!!!

You know, being from the land of the B-LA, I am a connoisseur of the finest of the sticky.
So for MIGHTY CLEANLY, I've compiled a list of A-List Hip Hop artists/headz that I've had the fortunate opportunity of being in a smoking cypher with over the years...

In no particular order:


Planet Asia
Shux Wun
DJ Question (Jedi Mind Tricks)
Mikey Mo "The MC"
Spanky
Flii Stylz
Delinquent Monastery Crew
Method Man
The Bayliens
DJ Oohchild
Sabac Red
OOWEE
Pep Love
Sunspot Jonz
DJ True Justice
Opio
DJ Daeta
Luckyiam.PSC
Z-Man/O.B.R.
A Plus
Animal Planet
DJ Fresh
Okwerdz
Supernatural
Bo-Rat
Phat Cat
Stark
Members of Slum Village
Franco
ETC
Turtle
J-Hon
The Saurus
Equipto
RZA
Killa StormZ
Plaga
F.L.O.
Spoon
Mike Swift
Verbz
DirtBag Dan
Flossafee
Bicasso
Sahtyre
Kruse
MOD
Dap Daniel
DumbFoundead

Note: This is a partial list... I will add more when I remember who else.

1 comment: