Friday, April 17, 2009

PAID DUES

I made the trek back down south for the Paid Dues Festival in late March.
I stoppped in Fresno at my Godmother's house for a couple days and she helped me do my taxes.
After Fresno, I made my way down to the Valley to stay at Ginger's (thanks again!) for a couple days before Paid Dues. I headed down to Pomona the friday before Paid Dues to stay with the homie Turtle. I left Turtle's crib around noon on that saturday, made it to San Bernardino after sittin in some I-10 traffic and got to park away from the masses and in the Artist's parking lot.
It was around 80 degrees that day, perfect weather for late March.

That day was such a blast! I hadnt seen some folks for almost 2 years and it was good to chop it with those peeps. Me and Spank had been harassing each other thru text messages tellin each other to roll up and meet backstage. We smoked good that day for sheez!

The lineup was dope and kids seemed to enjoy themselves. There were many rollers at the event and I did see at least a couple cats hemmed up from burnin treez in the crowd. Good thing we had the backstage joog so we could burn w/o gettin sweated.

It was a long day filled with good performances, chillin with good folks and all around just a fun day! Thanks to Turtle for gettin me in and lettin me stay at his pad! Chuuuuuuch!

No comments:

Post a Comment